At Klarion we understand the importance of our customers' trust. While we must gather personal information about you in order to provide our services, our policy is to treat all customer information as confidential. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Klarion. Here then, is our Privacy Promise to our individual customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers. This includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to disciplinary action.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization except for credit verification purposes with reputable reference sources and clearinghouse services, or when we are required to do so by law.
- Whenever we contract with other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our policy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Privacy Promise in the many nations in which we do business.