Mitigate the risk associated with supply chain disruptions and ensure you have enough cleaner and sanitizer available to clean effectively and frequently. Klarion solutions can be widely used throughout your plant. They can be fed into CIP systems and used in pressure washers, mobile carts, buckets, handheld sprayers, spray guns and spray bottles. Clean and disinfect when and where needed – equipment, tanks, totes, work and break areas, bathrooms, floors and more. Klarion sanitizer/disinfectant has demonstrated efficacy against human coronavirus and other viruses more resilient to disinfection. In addition, Klarion solutions are non-irritating to eyes and skin with no added fragrance, enabling workers to eliminate or minimize PPE. Produced in ready-to-use concentrations, the solutions require no dangerous dilution and are drain and disposal friendly.
How It Works
The Klarion system uses exclusive electrochemical activation (ECA) technology to produce powerful cleaning and sanitizing solutions that can replace toxic, traditional chemicals. The system is installed in your facility and produces solutions on demand using just salt, water and electricity.
The Patented Klarion Technology:
- An electrical current separates the positive- and negative-charged ions out of a sodium chloride salt solution
- The ions are pulled through proprietary ion exchange membranes to produce two solutions: a sodium hydroxide cleaner and a hypochlorous acid sanitizer
- Klarion ECA technology is unique in two ways:
- It produces pure, salt-free solutions by separating the salt source from the liquid flow path in the electrolytic cell. Unlike similar ECA produced solutions, Klarion salt-free solutions can be used on stainless steel surfaces with minimal risk of corrosion
- Superior electrolytic cell design results in longer cell life and maintenance-free operation
The solutions produced by the Klarion system are just as effective, and often more effective, than toxic traditional chemicals. No changes are required to your current Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs). The cleaner and sanitizer have a 30-day shelf-life and can be used with portable tanks or in clean-in-place (CIP) systems.